Friday, May 30, 2008

A Little Bit of This......

ALL smiles with my cousin Shelby.....mommy says, "Thanks Shelby for all the help that you have given."

Kate and I having a little chat.


I love sitting in this seat....

but mommy had to move me here because I decided to turn myself over and hang from the chair, mommy could not get here fast enough, I could here her coming, even though she never said a word......just heard all the movement and scrambling, kinda sound like her legs would not move fast enough. When she picked me up, I sure did let her know that I was just fine, I was laugh and smiling, hanging from the chair.







4 comments:

Nonnie said...

Mommy called me right after she found you hanging upside down and I could almost feel her trimbling through the phone. You really scared her. So I guess now you are not allowed to watch TV from your favorite seat.

We Love you,
Nonnie & Poppie

jajbs said...

Ok, Averi, stop growing up and trying to do "big-girl" things. I am glad you did not hurt yourself. You need to come play with Bella this week and she can teach you all sort of "neat" things to do to scare you Mommy!!


love,
aunt manda

Nikki said...

Just wanted to make sure you gto my email re: the blog makeover and check if you're still interested!

jajbs said...

check my blog... i have 'tagged' ya!!

LOVE YA!!

amanda