Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have been Tagged:

tagged Amanda Salemi.......

8 things I am passionate about:
  1. Jesus Christ, My Saviour
  2. My Husband, Brad
  3. My Child, Averi
  4. Family
  5. Friends
  6. Working with kids

8 things I want to do before dying:

  1. See my daughter as an adult and see what God has in store for her life
  2. Go on a cruise
  3. Overcome Fear
  4. Go on a girls trip

8 things I often say:

  1. Good Morning
  2. Ouch! Thats mommy's hair.
  3. Love
  4. Mommy loves you?
  5. Hello
  6. Mommy is coming.
  7. Where do you think you are going?
  8. Daddy's home

8 books I have read lately:

  1. Start your New Life Today by: Joyce Meyer
  2. Women to Women by: Joyce Meyer
  3. Warrior Chicks by: Holly Wagner

Movies I have seen 8x or more:

  1. Movies I can not tell you the last time that I watched a movie........

No comments: