Sunday, January 4, 2009

HERE WE COME 2009!!!

Well we made it through with our surprise. Nonnie, Averi and I headed to Georgia Christmas afternoon to surprise Grandma and Grandpa. Well we thought that we were going to surprise them, but my uncle decided to let them know head of time that we were coming. We left Baton Rouge at 6:00 pm Thursday afternoon and arrived in Georgia at 4:00 am. We went straight to Aunt Lisa's house, had coffee and biscuits and off we went to the mall. Yes we are totally crazy. We shopped until 2:00 pm and then headed to Grandma's house. We placed Averi on the doorstep, rang the door bell and there Grandpa found our little trooper. We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's until Monday afternoon and headed back home around 3:00 pm Monday. While we were in Georgia, Brad was at home suffering with a tooth. He had an emergency root canal done Monday morning on his tooth. Never a dull moment around here. Never the less, we are ready for 2009. I am so excited to see what 2009 is going to bring our family. We had some good time, bad times, and hard times but God was always there waiting to help us through. I am not able to post any pictures right now because I got a new camera for Christmas and we are in the process of trying to figure out how to work it. So pictures to come on a different post.

Happy New Year and I pray that many hopes and dreams come true to each and everyone of you in 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli,
Even though it was not a real surprise for Grandpa and Grandma, we did make their Holiday's A Very Special One.....
Thanks for taking me, I had a great time. I love you very much.

Averi,
You are such a special little girl. You were so good the whole time we were in Georgia, even riding in the car a total of 20+ hours. I love you sooooo much.

XOXO
Nonnie

jajbs said...

Hey! I am sorry we missed Averi's birthday party. Bella started with a BAD mouth virus Friday night. She has blisters and ulcers in her mouth... on her tonsils, sides of cheeks, inside of her lips, all over and underneath her tongue, and down her throat. Were in Lake After Hours late Fri. night. She has lost a pound and a half. Almost ended up in the hospital this weekend for dehydration. I am SORRY that I didn't call, but I lost track of days and nights and just held her while she screamed and writhed in pain. They would only give her Motrin and it did not touch the pain. I have been out of work..

Also, we had some BAD issues with Jake last week. I can't write about it... will have to talk to you. I know I am a bad friend, but I hope you will understand. We have been going through REALLY bad things with Jake during the last month and a half and I have been CONSUMED with those things. Please hang on and I will call you soon.

love ya... I also have b-day gifts for you and Averi. Maybe we can get together one Sat and do lunch.

love ya!
amanda