Thursday, March 5, 2009

ANY ONE WANT TO JOIN......

a roller coaster ride..... Well that is what I fell like I have been on since November 2008. Lets just make this short and sweet....Averi started the wheezing on Thursday February 26. By Friday afternoon it was terrible, she was breathing really hard and just not being herself. Took her in Saturday morning and she had double ear infections and bronchitis.....she received a shot and a prescription. Well things did not get any better for our little trooper, called Doctor on Tuesday and a steroid was called out and told to call again on Thursday if not any better. Who can guess......went into the doctors office today and received a steroid shot and more breathing steroid treatments. Dr. Guidroz stated today that she has never seen a child so happy and with breathing so bad. I just keep thanking God for the angel that he has given to Brad and I because she has such a positive attitude through all that she has been through. Right now God is the one that can do the miracles that we need, if we take for off of the steroid breathing treatments then her breathing and her trying to breath would be a lot hard, but one of the side effects of being on the treatments is there is a possibility that it could lower her immune system. As far as the medications that she receives we have to watch what she receives because of the UTI infections with the stronger antibiotics. Please pray for Gods healing hands over Averi.



I have been to the Doctor for myself and found out that our due date is September 24, 2009. I am 11 weeks today. Feeling great, little tired at times but nothing to complain about......

5 comments:

HaydenMaddox said...

My goodness, Kelli! Averi is such a trooper. I hope she is doing better soon. Keep yourself healthy with baby #2!

Jac Tubre said...

Praying for wellness for miss Averi. I'm glad to hear you are feeling well. I think it's a boy :)

Jac

Skybrook said...

Poor Averi! She is such a little trooper! And so glad you are feeling good with the pregnancy!

jajbs said...

SHe is SUCH a trooper... like her Mommy! :)

check my blog... I've given you a blogging award!

love ya,
amanda

Rena Gunther said...

You are so right! HE is the Great Physician. So sorry she's going through this. I pray she will indeed be healed! And your baby on the way will be healthy.