Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting Ready for GEORGIA

Well the time has come when I am packing up and getting ready to go to Georgia. Poppie, Nonnie, Uncle Ounie, Averi and I are flying out Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. from New Orleans and headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I have to say that I am very excited to be able to bring Averi to her Great-Grandparents house. Let me say it like this, I am truly a nervous wreck, I will be more excited once we are there. The best thing is Nonnie just informed me the other day that we fly to North Carolina and then into Hephzibah, Georgia, which is about ten minutes away from Grandma's house. I was okay, to an extent, about getting on one plane, but now its two, really not settling well with me. We will stay from Tuesday night and fly out on Sunday morning. Grandpa has already informed us that they have a bunch of things planned for us to do. Nonnie and I have a hair appointment with my aunt on Wednesday, there is no tell how I will come back looking, because right now, I could care less if I got it all cut off.

I started packing today, OH MY WORD, did not realize how hard it is to pack for a little one. But I thought that I did really well, Nonnie told me that my suitcase has to be under 50 pounds, well mind you I have Nonnies clothes in my suitcase and I managed to have my suitcase weighing in at 46 pounds. I was so proud of myself.

Please pray for me and my sanity for the next couple of days with flying.

3 comments:

Skybrook said...

Good Luck! Have fun!! And have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

have fun! Averi will be fine on the plane. Have a bottle ready for her (because of the pressure thier little ears pop and they don't know what's going on.)
Take lots of pictures of her on the plane (get one with the pilot) and of course with her grandparents!
Have fun and relax on your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Averi, you need to tell mommie not to be scared to fly, because Poppie will be with us. We are going to have so much fun. You are going to get to meet your Aunt Lisa, Uncle Barry, Cousin Tanner and Cousin Trevor.

Your mommie took her first plane ride when she was 4 weeks old. We went to see grandpa and grandma in Gorgia too.

I wish Daddy come with us, but somebody has to stay home and take care of Abby, Dokota, Prissy and Trixie.

We will make sure we take plenty of pictures to show Daddy.

I Love you,
Nonnie