Thursday, September 25, 2008

WHAT A TRIP..............

, Getting ready to leave New Orleans

Mommy, Averi and the Two Pilots

Averi making sure all is okay........

Uncle Ounie letting us know he can handle the situation...

Poppie and Averi having a chat before take off..



Aunt Lisa
Uncle Barry

Tevor, Averi and Grandma


Poppie, Averi and Nonnie feeding the goats


Grandpa and Averi taking a walk

SMILES...SMILES...AND MORE....

GO TIGERS...Nonnie and Averi pulling for them

Very sad about having to leave....

Daddy was surely HAPPY to see me....

All smiles from Daddy


Our trip to Georgia was an experience that we will never be forgotten. To start off, everyone knows how I feel about flying. As you can see I made it thru, however I was about to have a break down when we were getting onto the plane in Charlotte, North Carolina. The plane was a 32 passenger plane and only had 9 rows on it. Of course, everyone was picking on me and making the situation worse than it already was. That plane made more noise than you can imagine. At one point I told my Dad that it was deathly ill ( if I only knew). We arrived into Augusta, GA. around 10:00 pm, and headed to Grandmas. Wednesday Grandma, Nonnie, Averi and I headed to get our hair done. That evening the bottom fell out.......... basically the stomach virus started. (I think that the plane started it) I was the first, and you know how that goes when you start something...... Nonnie and I had to go to my Nannie's shop, which has a doctor's office on one side, and get aPhenergan shot, went back home and I started again around 2:30 p.m., Nonnie thought that she was going to have to bring me to the ER, Nannie pulled thru and got a Paramedic to come to Grandma's house and put an IV in to get some fluids into our system. So Nonnie and I got some fluids around 6:00 p.m. Thursday Night. STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE WITH THIS.....ITS DEADLY....... My Aunt Lisa got it Friday, Tanner and Austin got it Saturday, Uncle Barry got it Sunday, Poppie got it Sunday Night, and Brad (mind you he did not even go) got it Tuesday. Everyone is ALMOST back to normal, Nonnie and I are still cramping up really bad, but nothing like before. Nonnie and I did get out for a little while Saturday afternoon, wearing our LSU gear and can I tell you the looks that we received pulling for the Tigers on the Bulldogs grounds. GO TIGERS!!!!!!! Grandma and Grandpa had a blast with Averi, she received so much loving!

******SPECIAL THANKS TO POPPIE AND NONNIE***************


We will be leaving tomorrow morning around 7:00 a.m. to head down to New Orleans, testing began at 10:00 a.m. Please pray for Averi that the surgery was a success and a true blessing from God. God has done such amazing things in our lives and has shown us such amazing miracles with our little trooper. We will see Dr. Ortenburg at 1:00 p.m. Please pray for our safetly tomorrow and a great report from the doctor. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Averi had a good time. I can't believe she has 2 teeth already, well I guess it's normal... we are still waiting for one.

Skybrook said...

Looks like Averi had fun! She is so precious! That stomach bug sounded misserable! Glad yall are all getting better and made it back safely!