Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy

Averi went for her 9 1/2 month check up on Monday.

She weighs 16 pounds and .5 ounces which is in the 10%.
She is 26 3/4 inches tall which is in the 25%.

Doctor stated that she is fine, just little. We are going to have to go for some blood work, because Dr. Guidroz stated that Dr. Ortenburg fixed the blockage and she needs to get a blood count of the function of the kidney. We are going to have blood work done Friday along with a flu shot. What an afternoon.

Nonnie, Averi and I were in Matt and Ashley's Wedding this past weekend. I held Averi as she waved to everyone. She was so cute. I will post pictures as soon as I get them.

Things have been very busy around here for the last two weeks, I hope that they will slow down. I am not a late person at night, however I have been going to bed later than usually to get what has to be done, done. That is probably why I am so tired right now.

Averi is something else, she is growing so fast. Whenever I drop her off at school she doesn't look back, she goes to laughing and giggling. She loves it!!!! I had to sub yesterday, and honestly it is getting harder for me to leave her now then it has ever been, at my break I stopped by to say, "Hello" and she was waving to me and smiling from ear to ear. I turned around to leave and she did not say a word. She truly loves Mrs. Rebecca and Mrs. Missy. They are GREAT! I just can not believe that MY LITTLE TROOPER is 91/2 months.

Picture soon to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we need to have a playdate with the girls soon.

Brooke

Skybrook said...

You do sound busy! Glad Averi is doing so good health wise!And pics are a must! :)

HaydenMaddox said...

Hey! Our babies are growing up so fast! They are already almost a year old. Don't worry about the percentiles for height and weight, I have a little guy too. LOL. Hope the doctor's visit went well today. I can't wait to see the pics from the wedding. Hope to see you this weekend (at the fair).