Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Time For Everything...

Well tonight is the first night that Averi is sleeping in her room. I know its terrible. I just could not let go. Brad and I have been talking about making the move and I have been pushing it and pushing it. I am having a very hard time with putting her on the other side of the house. She has been sleeping at the foot of our bed for almost 10 months now in a pack-in-play and doing just wonderful with that. I know that it is time, but its such a huge move for me. Anyway we will see how tonight goes.

We went for blood work on Tuesday and waiting for the results. I will post as soon as I know something.

Please pray for Ireland, she is a friend of Averi's. God has truly blessed her and her family to come into our lives. Tomorrow she will have surgery on her kidney. Averi and Ireland are about a week part and have very similar conditions with there kidneys. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayer over the next couple of days. Brad and I know the pressure that they are under right now. Keep your chin up Tracy and know that God is in totally control.

3 comments:

HaydenMaddox said...

You will get through Averi being away fom you. (Even though Hayden still sleeps in the bed with me) I know how hard it is to try and let go.

Skybrook said...

Putting them in their own room is tough! Probably harder on us than them! LOL! Prayers for Averi's blood work to come back okay! And prayers for Ireland!

Anonymous said...

Nonnie new you could do it. Mommy said you did great sleeping in your big bed. We need to laugh at her, because she is the one that cried. LOL.