Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Could Not Do It......

Well we made it to the to Dr. Guidroz's office Friday afternoon and after Averi had to get catheterized and the urine running down mommy's leg and receiving the flu shot, I was about ready to scream. Now for those of you who have forgotten, I also am watching two other children ages 7 months and 4 years old. So you can only imagine what it was like with your own screaming child, 7 month old-Preston screaming because Averi was screaming, and 4 year old-Harper very upset because Averi had to get the flu shot and Mommy looking like she had just used the bathroom on herself. Oh and I forgot, I did not bring Averi's extra change of clothes in the doctors office with me because who would have thought that I would have needed them, well I was not thinking.....had to bring Averi out to the car in a diaper....weather being cooler on Friday plus a little shower here or there.......could only imagine what people were thinking....


So Averi and I are going to pick Nonnie up ( poor Nonnie she has to do all the bad stuff) tomorrow and headed for Women's Hospital for bloodwork. Dr. Guidroz stated that they are going to have to get blood for the middle of her arm....not going to be fun.





Random pictures:

Thanks Nonnie for the Pumkin!!!!

Averi's Halloween Dress..... Sweet Little Ms. Jane made it for me....

3 comments:

Skybrook said...

Poor thing! Good luck with the blood test! And she is too precious in that dress!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in that Halloween dress! By the way, there is no way I could have done ANYTHING with all of those kiddos either.

jajbs said...

What are you doing up at that time of the morning to post pictures... SLEEP!!! LOL

I LOVE her dress... TOO cute! She is getting SOOOOO big.


amanda