Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to the Half World

Well I started "working" this past week. I will be working at Mother's Day Out at St. Andrew's, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, teaching two year olds. I am very excited to be able to do this. I have always wanted to be able to interact with children and I just feel that God has a calling for me to do this. Averi will also start going. I have her in five days a week, however if I am not subbing I will most likely not bring her. I will also start keeping two other children before and after Mother's Day Out. That should be interesting. I will have a 6 month old, 8 month old and a 4 year old running around here. I can honestly say that I have more respect for teachers now then I have ever had. The work that I have had to do this past week to prepare, for just two year olds, is amazing!!!

Averi has an appointment for a UTI on August 28 to make sure that there is not bacteria growing and then an appointment on September 26 in New Orleans to see how the kidney looks. Please continue to pray for her kidney that the surgery was a GREAT success.

I will try to upload picture from the hospital, they are must sees........

A true thanks to Leigh Ann for helping me out this week with Averi, could not have done it with out her. I also want to thank everyone for all of the prayers that Averi has been receiving, Brad and I are true believers that they work. We are so blessed to have wonderful friends in our lives!

******Please pray for a co-worker of my mom's, doctors found a spot on her brain and she is going to have to go thru some surgery next week to remove it. Please pray for her and her family that God protects them thru this hard time*************

2 comments:

Skybrook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skybrook said...

Congrats on the job! Skyler went to preschool at St.Andrews from ages 2-4! We loved it!

Thoughts and prayers still going out for Averi! And your moms coworker.. how scary!

Katie

Sorry I deleted my 1st post.. Speed hit send.. before I was done!