Sunday, August 17, 2008

HOME

We made it home Friday night and I can say that we were all so happy. The removal of the stint went very well, however the removal of the central line was not pleasant. We will go to Dr. Guidroz in two weeks to have a UTI culture ran to make sure that Averi is cleared from the bacterias and then go in a month to see how the kidney is working.

I want to send out a HUGE thanks to Nonnie and Poppie for ALL of there help! I don't know how we would be able to do it if we did not have the help and support that they have given to us. I also want to thank Ounie for coming and helping Nonnie clean the house for Averi to come home to. We have to keep Averi away from all germs and illness that are going around.

Thanks for all the prayers that everyone has been doing for our family, very much appreciated!!! Please continue to pray that Averi does not have any side effects from the oral medicine that she is receiving right now. I will post pictures as soon as possible from our hospital stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli,

I think about Averi all of the time. I hope and pray that everything goes well. Everyone here at the water company is thinking about her.

Love,
Annette