Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything......


Daddy found this swing for me in his shop, and I Love it!!

Helping mommy with the clothes......

Fell fast asleep..........

Playing with Uncle Ounie.....

On Wednesday August 6, at 11:15, Averi and Brad have a doctors appointment with Dr. Brent Bankston, orthopedic. Averi is going due to her toes, Dr. Guidroz wants to make sure that they are going to be okay. Brad is going from pain in his hip from a 4-wheeler accident several years ago.

Trip to Georgia:
Nonnie, Poppie, Uncle Ounie, Averi and I are headed to Georgia, September 16. I am so excited to be able to bring Averi to see her Great-Grandparents. Please pray for a safe trip! A huge thanks to Nonnie for getting everything together and for my plane ticket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need a better pic of averi roses uncle on here so all the ladies can see how good looking he is. Lots of love!!!!!