Friday, July 25, 2008

God is ALWAYS watching over us.....

On Saturday July 5, Trina, Kate, Averi and I decided to hit the mall. We were on our way out and decided to stop at the GAP. I noticed a little one around Averi's age, and you know how parents can be, I asked, "How old is the baby." Well things hit off from there. I met a wonderful couple, Tracie, Tyson and Baby Ireland, and Granny (Tracie's mother). As we stood there talking we discovered that Averi and Ireland had similar things going on with there kidney's. On the following Monday, Tracie scheduled to see Dr. Ortenburg on Monday July 21 at 1:00 pm. Dr. Ortenburg is going to do surgery, not yet scheduled, on Ireland to fix the kidney problems that she is having. Yesterday Tracie, Ireland and Granny came to the house to visit and let the girls play. I must say that after they left Averi passed out! See slept for about 45 minutes, started screaming, ran in there to check on her and she was out again.

Please pray for Tracie and her family. I am so blessed and thankful that God lead me to this wonderful family. No matter when or where you may be know that God is always leading the path for you. Once I know when Ireland's surgery is I will be sure to update.

Kelli, Averi, Tracie and Ireland



This is how the day ended, SMILES from all the Girls................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli and Averi, Mrs. Susan Walsh here, love your website and your baby is so beautiful and adorable and happy!!! Bring her by SOON, especially when I am stuck out on Kendalwood Road when Melissa goes back to work next month!! Love y'all, Granny Susan