Thursday, July 10, 2008

God Blessed Averi Rose!!!!!!!

Update -
After 3 1/2 hours of surgery Averi is out!!!! The doctor has already met with the family and said that Averi is doing great. She has a stint that will stay in for about 1-2 months and a tube coming out of her kidney for about a week. As long as Averi does well tonight and stays fever free they will come home tomorrow. The family would like to thank everyone for their prayers, but ask that the prayers continue. God please be with the family tonight, watch over them, help them to make it home safely, and put your healing hands on Averi for a quick healthy recovery.

Aunt Liz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli! I still can't believe we ran into each other today. Not under the best circumstance, but a blessing none the less. You have a beautiful family. I'm so glad Averi's surgery went well and I will continue to pray for her healing and recovery. I know I gave you my # today, but you've got so much going on and to keep up with, I figured I'd put it on here. It's (225) 747-6920 or email: lsnow@lsuhsc.edu We really need to keep in touch before another 8 years go by.
~laurie