Friday, July 11, 2008

Day after Sugery

Father God,
I want to thank you for taking care of our little miracle. For watching over all the doctors and nurses in the surgery room, for protecting Averi in every way that you did. Father you gave this precious miracle to Brad and I and I thank you for choosing us to do your work with her, for giving Brad and I the faith to totally put all of our trust in you. Please continue to heal Averi and place your angel around her. Thank you father for allowing Brad and I to do your work.

Good Morning,
Well we had a good night, the nurse made Averi as comfortable as she could, she received pain medicine along with an antibiotic around the clock. Averi and I slept in the crib together and Nonnie slept in the lay out bed. Sight to see, will post pictures once I get home. Yesterday Dr. Ortenburg stated that if she does well today, taking her formula and fever free he is going to send us home being that she is more comfortable in her own environment, he wants to make her as comfortable with the tubes as possible.
Brad and I want to send out a HUGE thanks for all the prayers that were being made for us.
I will post with more updates as the day goes on.
Kelli

P.S. Thanks Liz for updating yesterday!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for watching over Averi. She is such a special little girl that has wonderful parents and grandparents. I will continue to pray for her for a speedy recovery.

Love,
Annette

Anonymous said...

God is good!!! I just pray that he continues to watch over her. Thank you for allowing me to update the blog yesterday it was wonderful. You know that I would do anything for Averi, you, and your family. Thanks to all the doctors and nurses that are keeping good care of her while she is at Children's.

Love you all,
Aunt Liz

Jac Tubre said...

Yeah! Way to geaux Averi. Hope yall are settled at home Kelli and Brad. Lots of prayers coming your way.

jac

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli....

Lots of prayers coming your way from the Dyer's..... Hope everything is going
well............. We will cotinue to pray for a speedy recovery!!

Love you!
Ashli