Friday, July 18, 2008

Check Up.....

Nonnie and I took Averi to the Doctor yesterday to get the tube out of her kidney and she did GREAT! Besides having to hold her down, which Nonnie did that, she did awesome. I have to say at first I did not want to watch, but I did and I thought to myself, is that tube ever going to come out. The nurse tech, just keep pulling and pulling. Dr. Ortenburg, stated that she looks good and to schedule to see him in six to eight weeks to take out the stint. Averi will be able to return to her pediatrician on Monday for a six month check-up. Know what that means..... shots.


A huge thanks for all of the help that Nonnie and Poppie have given to us. Nonnie is always willing to go with us to the doctor when she is asked and I greatly appreciate all of her help. Poppie on the over hand, gives Averi loving like no other, its so awesome to see his face when he walks in to get her (will have to get a picture)! Thanks again Nonnie and Poppie for always being there when we need!!!!



See my tooth! Have another one coming in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonnie and Poppie are so blessed to be able to be there for you and your mother. I just hope you do not remember that Nonnie is the one that does the bad stuff at the doctors office LOL..

You are so special to us.

We Love You,
Nonnie & Poppie

jajbs said...

I LOVE the pic of Averi on her Poppie's knee. That is PRECIOUS!! Isn't it great how grandparents are always willing to be there when we need them to do the "dirty" stuff? i guess that is why they are called "GRANDparents"!! HA HA.. I crack me up... LOL

love ya, chickadee!!

manda

Jenn said...

Kelli I'm so glad everything went ok with Averi's surgery. Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. She is such a beautiful little girl! I know God is watching over her and seeing her through this time. Tell your mom I said HI.