Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well what is going on in our little world.....


We made it thru our first week of school, and I have not taken any pictures of Averi. I know that is terrible, but I have been going bananas with my class. I have eleven two-year old's, and nine of them are screamers. I am so upset with this Hurricane situation, because its looking like we will not report back to school until next Friday. Know what that means, a week that my little two year old's have not been there. Basically starting all over again.
Averi went to the Doctor on Thursday to have a UTI ran and we are waiting for the results sometime this week. She is up to 15 pounds even..... My little trooper made eight months old on the 28th and can I tell you its so hard to believe. Its amazing how fast time fly's. She is saying Daddy, Bye-Bye, and Pop.... has not gotten the other half out of Poppie yet.

No comments: